Wednesday 16 November 2011


This image will be the other way around when the digi pack is complete





These are only four of the six panels that i have done so far. The process that i went through to get these images was by painting my face white and then i flicked paint at my face to get the splat effect which connects with the music video. I need one more picture to go on one more flap so i will have to take more photos. The reason why the font is black is because the red on the face and the red in the text clashed with each other and wouldn't show up clearly so I changed it to black. But as you can see the word 'Crimson' on the CD is still red. Explosion of colour is the album name.



1 comment:

  1. Your project is progressing well Emily and your digipack design is very promising but your blogging is more sparse than I would like and I wonder if you are spending as much time working on it as you ought to be. Where are your journal posts? You need to be constantly reflecting on your progress and evidencing this, with images and detailed explanatory comments.

    Current approx grade: C/D

    ReplyDelete